This is an end-user documentation for Private AI's container-based de-identification service. The documentation is organised as follows:
- Quickstart runs through how to download, install and make API requests with the Private AI container.
- Background covers some general topics about why detecting and remediating PII is important.
- Web Demo contains an interactive demo that you can try right in real time.
- Installation describes how to load the Private AI image and run the container locally and in production.
- Performance Tips provides some best practices for getting peak performance.
- API Reference details the Private AI REST API, including code samples and an interactive demo.
- Supported Entity Types lists all the entity types that Private AI currently supports.
- Supported Languages lists all the languages that Private AI currently supports.
- Security notes about security considerations taken by the Private AI team
- Release Notes contains release notes for the current and past Private AI container versions.
Please contact us for documentation on how to process files and audio.