This is an end-user documentation for Private AI's container-based de-identification service. The documentation is organised as follows:
- PrivateGPT User Guide provides an overview of the basic functionality and best practices for using our ChatGPT integration.
- Quickstart runs through how to download, install and make API requests with the Private AI container.
- 3.0 Migration Guide covers migration from older container versions to 3.0.
- Background covers some general topics about why detecting and remediating PII is important.
- Web Demo contains an interactive demo that you can try right in real time.
- Frequently Asked Questions contains answers to frequently asked questions.
- Installation describes how to load the Private AI image and run the container locally and in production.
- Performance Tips provides some best practices for getting peak performance.
- API Reference details the Private AI REST API, including code samples and an interactive demo.
- Supported Entity Types lists all the entity types that Private AI currently supports.
- Supported Languages lists all the languages that Private AI currently supports.
- Security notes about security considerations taken by the Private AI team.
- Release Notes contains release notes for the current and past Private AI container versions.